SEE MORE CLEARLY.
Get regular eye exams & take care of your eyes.
*Renaissance does not offer and is not affiliated with the additional non-insurance benefits and services or discount programs offered in connection with membership in the United Business Associaiton (UBA).
The UBA Vision Plan is valuable coverage for families, people who want to get regular vision check-ups, or those that just want that extra layer of protection for some of their out-of-pocket costs due to vision exams, frames, lenses and contacts.
- Well vision exam - $10 copay every 12 months
- Prescription glasses - $25 copay every 12 months
(see frames & lenses below) - in-network coverage
- Frames: $130 allowance
(for a wide selection of frames. 20% savings on amount over your allowance)
Lenses: single vision, lined bifocal, lined trifocal & lenticular lenses. Polycarbonate lenses for dependent children
- Lens enhancements - progressive lenses - every 12 months
- Standard: $55
- Premium: $95-$105
- Custom: $150-$175
- Contacts (instead of glasses)
- Copay for contacts (applies to evaluation & fitting): up to $60 every 12 months
- Allowance for contacts (copay does not apply): $130 allowance
- Contact lens exam (evaluation & fitting): Medically necessary covered in full after $25 copay
When contact lenses are obtained, the covered person shall not be eligible for lenses and frames again in the next 12 months
- Out-of-network coverage:
Exams up to $45 & frames up to $70
Additional out-of-network coverage:
- Single vision lenses: up to $30
- Lined bifocal lenses: up to $50
- Lined trifocal lenses: up to $65
- Progressive lenses: up to $50
- Lenticular lenses: up to $100
- Contact lenses: up to $105 - (medically necessary contact lenses - up to $210)
Coverage with a retail chain affilate may be different. Visit VSP.com for details if you plan to see a provider other than a VSP doctor
- Additional services* like:
- $0.00 cost** telehealth with MeMD® for urgent visits & behavioral health
- Wholesale pharmacy costs with MailMyPrescriptions.com®
- Free multi-vitamins
- Retail prescription discount card
- Pet RX discount card
*Renaissance does not offer and is not affiliated with the additional non-insurance benefits and services or discount programs offered in connection with membership in the United Business Association (UBA).
**With your membership plan, the cost of all urgent care or behavioral health visits are paid by Healthy America and not you.
This is Vision Insurance and not major medical insurance.
Read the brochure and the group insurance certificates carefully. This is a brief description of Association Group Vision Insurance and is not an insurance contract, nor part of the insurance policy and is subject to the terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions of the policy. Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states. You'll find complete coverage details in the policy certificate. Insurance benefits are underwritten by Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America, Indianapolis, IN and in New York by Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of New York, Binghamton, NY. Both companies ("Renaissance") can be reached at Po Box 1596, Indianapolis, IN, 46206. There is no ownership affiliation between Renaissance and UBA Dental & Vision. For complete coverage details, please refer to the certificate of insurance. Plan cost for the UBA Vision Plan does not include the $10 UBA Membership dues. You must be a member of the United Business Association in order to purchase this plan.